Buying online - Delivery Time Scale
All delivery times are listed on the product page and will be rechecked when more than one item is entered in to the quantity field, next to the Add to Basket button. All delivery times are rechecked once a customer proceeds to checkout. The lead-time will be shown next to each product on the summary table on the order page.
Buying online - Delivery
Our Orders are dispatched with Fedex, please note that once an order has been dispatched customers can manage their delivery directly through the ‘FedEx Delivery Manager’. The delivery contact on the order will receive an email and or text with directions about how to do this. FedEx Delivery Manager allows customers to customize deliveries to fit in with them, with the following options:
· Proactive delivery status updates via text, email or phone.
· Hold at FedEx Location
· Sign for a package to authorize FedEx to leave the package
· Provide delivery instructions, such as “leave at the front door”
· Request vacation hold to suspend deliveries
Fedex will release the package in one of three ways:
· Obtaining a signature from someone at the delivery address.
· Acquiring a signature from a neighbor, building manager, or other person at a neighboring address.
· Gaining authorization from the recipient to release the package without anyone present.
If you have any issues tracking your parcel just contact us and we can supply you with the tracking number so that you can see when your parcel is on its journey to you: email@example.com
Receiving an order
On receiving the order, please check all products to ensure that any issues or breakages are reported to us within 48 hours. Breakages in transport cannot be claimed for after this period so please help us to help you and report this within 48 hours.